Saturday, January 31, 2009

Trudy vs. James Street Hill - January


I made myself a goal to walk James Street Hill at least once a month this year. Here is it January 31st and can I just say it's been really cold this month? So today it hit the mid 40s and the sun was shining.
This afternoon I parked at the bottom of the hill behind the Chevron and walked up the hill and back down. My time today was 39 minutes. That includes the few minutes I spent dancing across the pedestrian walk way above the street near the grade school. I measured the walk to be just over 2 miles round trip. It was a beautiful day to be outdoors and a very invigorating walk.

2 comments:

Elder Derek TItus said...

Way to go, Trudy! You are my inspiration. Keep up the good work!

Rachael said...

That is awesome! I haven't ever walked James...either direction. I'm sure it would kick my butt. Way to go!!

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...