Friday, January 23, 2009

Nothing Much

It's just hard to believe I haven't written anything for two weeks. I guess life has been busy. Still waiting for the part to fix the stove top. In the meantime I've learned a lot about microwave cooking.

Seattle area has been very foggy for awhile and I'm getting kind of tired of it. Looking forward to the sunshine, even if it'll still only be in the 30's.

I've been having internet connection problems at home which have been interesting since I work from home. It drops sometimes in the late afternoon. They are promising me a new line but it hasn't happened yet.

Work is going good for me. I love being able to work from home. In the morning I use that extra time from not having to commute to sleep a little longer.

Wally spends his days in his shop where he is currently building a set of drawers for the bedroom. Some days it's too cold to be out there, but most days work out okay.

Wayne had a great trip to San Juan de Cabo on the Baja in Mexico where he got to go surfing. Still waiting to see the pictures.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...