Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2009

2009 sounds so odd. What happened to the 90's? Yesterday I went with my friend Glenda to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a very good movie. It was a sweet love story as well as the story of his life. From the beginning, you kind of knew how it would end and the end was sad.

It is loosely based on a short story written by F. Scott Fitzgerald in 1921. Reading about the original short story, I would have to say the artistic liberties they took in the movie greatly enhanced the story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Curious_Case_of_Benjamin_Button

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...