Friday, February 13, 2009

A Good Day

I was just cleaning up the kitchen thinking that today was a "good" day and it made me wonder what exactly constitutes a "good" day.

My good day included:
Eating breakfast out with my husband
Getting my first orchid for Valentine's Day
Buying individual pieces of chocolates at See's Candies
Sunshine (even though it was cold)
Finding the perfect little thing to share with
my sisters when I see them in April
Only having to work a few hours today
and being able to pick when I would do it
Getting to go work out
Being home right when the boss needed to
reach me at the end of the work day
Having it be the day before Saturday and my laundry is almost done
Hearing that my friend's cancer is in remission
Pie and ice cream for dessert

My sadness of the day was hearing that my cousin was just diagnosed with breast cancer.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...