Friday, July 11, 2008

What's for Dinner Friday

Tonight we had ham slices with roasted red potatoes, green beans, french bread and the leftover frozen vegetables from I think two nights ago.

The recipe for the roasted red potatoes is on the Lipton Onion Soup Mix box. They are delicious. All you do is wash the potatoes (I use red potatoes with skins on) and cut into chunks, toss with olive oil and the dry soup mix and then spread in one layer on a greased baking sheet (I use olive oil spray for that). They bake at 425 for about 25 minutes. They get crisp on the outside and are so tasty.

And after dinner I sat quietly at the table and read the entire People magazine which I picked up at the store this afternoon.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...