Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday Vacation Day

We had a fun Saturday. It was like taking a day off from all the ordinary things you have to do on Saturday. In the early morning I got my grocery shopping done and we took some things to the hazardous waste recycle and also dropped some things off at the Thrift Store. In the afternoon we drove to Northgate Mall to pick up our granddaughter. We brought her back to our house where she played with the dog, teased Grandpa, ate a little, watched a little TV and just had some fun.

Then we went to a small local festival where we had snow cones, walked around and she played in the bouncy obstacle course. We then tried out a new place for dinner called Shake N Go where we had delicious hamburgers, fries and shakes.

Then we met her parents in Seattle to drop her off, did the drive-thru at Krispy Kreme and came home. It was a nice day.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...