Monday, July 4, 2011

The Great Nieces and Nephews

In June when we did our annual road trip to Idaho I got to visit with most of my great nieces and nephews. Thanks to my siblings for sharing your grandkids with me! They were all so much fun.

Here are pictures of all 7 of my great nieces and nephews.

All the pictures were taken in June 2011.


Sister Sue's grandson Ethan (age 2).Brother Dave's grandson Nathan (age 15). Bottom right of photo.
Brother Dave's grand-daughter Vanessa celebrating her 3rd birthday. The newest Nielson and the baby boy to carry on the family name, Dave's grandson Blaze almost 5 months Sister Becky's grandson Tristan (age - 1 month away from 9)
Sister Becky's grand-daughter Kali (age - almost 6)
And last but not least (in Oregon), Nancy's grand-daughter Harper celebrating her 3rd birthday.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...