Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Vacation

Here is a short recap of our summer vacation with family at the cabin.













This year at the max we had 15 of us. We got to meet Katie's husband Brent for the first time and puppy Jake. What a great opportunity for him to meet so much of the family at one time. When they left he said, "it was great having four Moms".


There was eating, fishing, sewing, building, cleaning, cooking, unclogging, playing, swinging, quilt raffle, games, sleeping, reading and more.


We saw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at the Playmill Theatre in West Yellowstone, great fun as always.

We had eggs, bacon, pancake, potatoes and trout for breakfast (not all of it everyday).

We had strawberries with angel food cake, smores, caramel corn, ranger cookies, chocolate rice krispie treats, cake, home made bread and chocolate fudge.

We had chicken, enchilada casserole, macho chili, chicken haystacks and baked potatoes.


We had fireworks, dogs (didn't go so well with the fireworks), pranks and a plastic spider.


We had fun!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Trudy I have to say I LOVE your hair grown out!! Nice pics from vacation!

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...