Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Plastic Addiction (con't)

I was only joking about being addicted to plastic. But it's not a joke anymore. I caught myself in the grocery store last week admiring the plastic containers with matching lids for sale on the end aisles, and the plastic Popsicle makers hanging in the cereal aisle. So I stepped away from the plastic.

And then today, today I get an email from Tupperware. Who knew I had signed up long ago to be on a mailing list? And I did it, I clicked the link. I went to the ultimate world of plastic. And I was enticed by this Insulated Tumbler with Drip-Less™ Straw Seal. Isn't that cute? And it's on sale.

But that wasn't all, on the same sale page was the Spring One Touch® Canisters set. Have you ever seen anything so cute? You could buy two sets, keep one and then separate the other set and give them out as gifts filled with Valentine's candy. Oh my. I want them. Or is it just the candy in the photo I'm desiring?

Just when I thought it was safe I came across these. Spring Tumblers. (I missed the fall and winter tumblers.) How adorable are these? Tupperware you are killing me! Liquid tight seals even. But alas, they are not on sale.

Did I or didn't I? Buy that is. The answer is no. Not today. Not yet anyway. The night is still young.

If you really want to take a peek, here is the Tupperware website. Whatever you do, DO NOT go look in the SERVE category. Purple plates, I tell you they have purple plates. And the hourglass salt and pepper shakers, yes you do remember those. I need those.

No more plastic, no more cupboard space, but it's so pretty and I can take it to the office, no more plastic, no more cupboard space.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...