Friday, August 28, 2009

Just Do It!

Don't judge me, it happens to the best of us!
So tonight I tackled a project that has been driving me crazy for months - the big mess under the kitchen sink. I took everything out, sorted what stays and what goes. Washed the plastic holders and took the liner outside to hose it off. The liner is in the garage drying overnight since it's trying to rain outside.

I didn't really find anything too interesting except new scrubber things. It feels nice to finally cross an item off my procrastination list. Oh, do you have one of those lists too?

Coming soon: organized-under-the-sink-photos. For now it's still a work in progress. Oh, I guess I better go pick it all up off the floor so people can walk around in the kitchen.
Your challenge now for the upcoming month of September is to find that household chore that you have been putting off doing. The one that drives you crazy everytime you open that drawer, cupboard, door, etc.
Just do it, you'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Goldie said...

Great idea! I sorted through Aleena's clothes, so I can make room for boy clothes. I also cleaned off my dresser. It was horrible! Thanks for the inspiratioin :)

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...