Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Drop Dead Diva

You start with an attractive blonde model wannabe who gets in a car accident, dies and goes to heaven. Where of course she is very upset and gets mad at the guy checking her into heaven. She reaches across his desk and hits the return key on his computer.

Well she returns all right. In the body of a woman who has just been shot. Only problem is this woman is brunette a smart attorney and is overweight.

So the guy from heaven comes to earth as her guardian angel and is now Fred the mail boy in the law office. And the boyfriend of the blonde woman gets hired at the same law office.

In just a couple of episodes this Lifetime series pulls you in with the cast of characters from her assistant to her former best friend who is the only person she has told and who actually believes her.

Check it out. Sunday nights at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time on Lifetime.
http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/drop-dead-diva

"Life looks different the second time around."

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I caught part of it one day a little while ago but I didn't know what was going on. Now that we've moved I don't have cable but maybe I'll watch it online. Thanks!

Jenn said...

I love this show!

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...