Sunday, August 21, 2011

Top 10

Top 10 ways you know your 10 year old grand daughter is visiting:


10 - You get to introduce her to new candies (Necco wafers)
9 - You get to eat ice cream cones before dinner
8 - You have your first visit to abercrombie kids store
7 - You get to watch a movie (Freaky Friday) on Friday night instead of WW Smackdown
6 - You have a really good reason to visit the Gourmet Popcorn store and sample wierd flavors
5 - It is reinforced that you can find anything on the internet, who knew there was a Sobe World?
4 - You get to make waffles with Cool Whip and berries for Saturday morning breakfast
3 - You have a buddy to take grocery shopping
2 - You laugh more
and the # 1 thing is - watching Grandpa act like a 10 year old!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds like a fun time. The popcorn was a nice treat and tell me you watched the Jodie Foster Freaky Friday and not Li-lo.

Trudy G. said...

Sorry it was the one with Li-Lo, that's what was on.

I should have added # 11, the loose tooth falling out and having to retrieve it from a public garbage can.

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...