Monday, August 1, 2011

Clean Up in Aisle One

Why is it that when you notice a mess in the store and you go report it that you feel like the employees are pretty sure you made the mess? When you didn't. Really I didn't.

I was coming up an aisle and could see a yellow puddle on the floor, that should have been my first warning. Odor just kicking in, second warning. Curious I went around the corner and there was a case of beer turned upside down.

Evidently someone knocked it over, broke some glass inside and walked away. How could you not know that you did that?

That leaves me walking past it and noticing it and reporting it to an employee. I did my best not to say "and I didn't do it".

Because I really didn't do it.

But I did have this happen to me one time. Maybe I do understand.

1 comment:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...