Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December, where have thee gone?

I was shocked to look at my blog and see that I haven't posted since November. But that just shows you what the month of December does to any normal routine. It throws it all into a new state of non stop activity and general constant busyness.

But it's all been good.

There has been;
Two church Christmas parties
One Messiah program
One grand daughter dance recital
One visit with out of town relatives
Two trips to the Post Office
One trip to UPS
Four sewing projects to finish
Multiple trips to the store
Tons of wrapping gifts
Oh and did I mention - plus working 40 hours a week on my job.

It is now December 23rd, the tree is up and decorated, the presents are all wrapped, the candy making is all done (and mostly gone), the coworker gifts have been exchanged. This is the last work day until January 2010.

Tonight we get to step away from Christmas and celebrate Gisele's 9th birthday.

Tomorrow it's grocery shopping, laundry and housecleaning but at a much slower pace.

Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...