Saturday, November 29, 2008

Two Days After Thanksgiving

Today I:
  • Went on a two mile walk
  • Ate breakfast at McDs with Wally (they have the best ever chocolate milk)
  • Watched the end of "Becoming Jane Austen"
  • Helped hang Christmas lights on the front of the house
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Read a lot of blogs, it was fun, you start with just one and then you keep linking through their friends and find people you know and just keep reading, Natalie calls it "blog stalking"
  • Did not eat cheesecake
  • Ate a lot of fruit (apple, orange and now a pomegranate)
  • Did laundry
  • Made beef stew for dinner (no turkey tonight, but the leftover fresh cut up veggies came in handy)
  • Tonight we plan on watching "Get Smart"

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...