Saturday, December 6, 2008

Breakfast

As I was laying in bed last night thinking in those last few moments of the day, I thought of all I had done that day. This might be strange to some, but it's perfectly normal to me, to do a mental list of everything I ate that day. I realized I had eaten breakfast for all three meals.

I ate a late breakfast of scrambled eggs, cheese and salsa in a flour tortilla. Work was super busy so by mid afternoon I just needed to quickly grab some food. I had a bowl of cereal.

At the end of they day I had no plans what to make for dinner. After coming home from working out at 6 pm, I had figured out that I could make pancakes with bacon and eggs. We don't normally have bacon but I had half a package left from a salad I made for Thanksgiving dinner.

I thoroughly enjoyed dinner and it was an easy clean up.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I could eat breakfast everyday, all day! I love breakfast foods!!!

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...