Tuesday, June 11, 2013

48 Bottles of ? on the Wall

It started innocently enough with an email from my sister asking what could be done with small glass bottles. I thought it over and suggested to her that she could paint them, put spice mixes in them, use them for vases. I had a few ideas for her.

The next note said "how much would you pay for them, 5.00?" And I replied, "that sounds good". Then next thing I know she's on a road trip and visiting at my house.

She opens up the back of the car and says to me, "here are your glass bottles".  I said, "my bottles?" and she said "yes, you said you wanted them"! We had a good laugh when I told her that I thought she was getting them for herself.

Awesome, I now have 48 glass bottles, 47 actually. I took one to church to show a friend and I needed something to put push pins in.

Any ideas just let me know. They are small and cute.





July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...