Monday, April 2, 2012

Embroidery Floss Easter Eggs

Here is the site for step by step instructions. 
http://www.crafts-for-all-seasons.com/embroidery-floss-easter-eggs.html
They are a very fun project.
The weather was so nice today after work that I took my basket of eggs out in the backyard for some photography practice.

Here are the results.
Colorful


Love this picture, just lucked out with the timing of the afternoon sun.



Bonus backyard springtime picture.
These were shot with my Nikon D5000 and I'm happy to say I now shoot in manual about 95% of the time. I need to keep practicing. Hoping the rain lets up a little bit more.

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...