Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Weekend

The weekend started on Friday 23rd as we celebrated Gisele's 11th birthday at Trophy Cupcakes in the Wallingford Center.

Saturday December 24th - waiting for the Sounder Train.
Shawn Kemp raised the 12th man flag and then came around and took photos with people. He sat in front of us for a little while.

I sure hope all these camera men made it home for Christmas. They were fun to watch.



Christmas Day. From left to right: Wayne, Natalie, Scott, Melissa, Tim, Gisele, Wally, Trudy. Missing from photo is Carla who was in San Francisco.
Wayne, Trudy and Natalie
Awesome experience at the EMP Museum in the Horror Movie Exhibit. Go to the museum, buy your tickets online in advance for a discount. There is so much to see and do there. The hands on music area is really fun too.



Here are the scissors from the Edward Scissorhands movie. Probably as close as I'll ever get to Johnny Depp.
Natalie in Avatar boots. The Avatar exhibit was fantastic.
Wayne, Natalie and Scott outside the EMP.






No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...