Saturday, August 21, 2010

Seattle Summer


Lillie loved the flowers.
Lillie took this very cool shot of the EMP and Space Needle.

This week I had a visit from my niece and got to play tourist. I'm embarrassed to say I hadn't been to Pike Place all summer. We had so much fun. We did a lot of walking and rode the monorail to the Seattle Center.
The weather was perfect, the market was crowded, flowers were beautiful. We had a fun time.
Friday night we went to dinner at Mama Stortinis at Kent Station. Lillie flew home to California Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Glad she was able to visit. I love the last picture.

Goldie said...

Nice pictures! Thanks for picking her up to hang out. She loved it and said she laughed so much!! Matt loves your camera, he wanted to know what kind it is?

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...