Friday, July 2, 2010

Saturday Intentions on a Friday Night

Friday night means two things at my house, 1) husband will be watching Friday Night Smackdown and 2) I'll be on the computer.
I was out of town the last two Saturdays so I have quite a few things I'm hoping to accomplish tomorrow.

Here's my list in no particular order (except for the first item)
  • Sleep in - spent one week on vacation waking up at 9 a.m. then back to getting up at 5:45 a.m., on Saturday I'll find a compromise.
  • Deep clean the bathroom - need I repeat that I've been gone the last two weekends?
  • Vacuum - ditto the above.
  • Sew - working on a lap quilt, table runner and some other items, plus a backlog of quilt tops that need finished, not to mention just yesterday I ordered some Christmas fabric.
  • Saturday market - this one is dependant on somewhat decent weather, looking to see what local produce is out there.
  • Maybe Carpinito Brothers, depends on what I find at Saturday market.
  • Petco for a new dog bed. Did you know they make orthopedic beds for older dogs?
  • Walk James Hill, it's been a very long time.
  • Buy a few See's Chocolates and savor them (have a gift card from Mother's Day that isn't used up yet).

Missing from the list is laundry and grocery shopping. Both were just done on Tuesday. Not much laundry so no big deal and groceries can wait until Monday.

Monday - ahhh, a holiday. That means anything I don't get done on Saturday I still have Monday. Did I mention I'm in the top 10 of the master list of procrastinators? There's something that I do well.

Here's a beautiful photo for your enjoyment of my favorite vacation spot. Henry's Lake in Island Park, Idaho.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...