Friday, July 16, 2010

Does She or Doesn't She?

Well she doesn't anymore. After more than a year of pondering to continue coloring my hair (every 4 weeks) or to go au naturel, I am going natural.

I found this amazing website and I love looking at the photos of the women as they grow out their hair and the bad part eventually gets cut off/grown out and replaced by whatever their natural color may be.

It's almost like waiting for Christmas morning to find out just how gray, white or silver my hair might be. I'm guessing at my current length (which will likely get shorter) it will probably take me about 8 months to grow out the color.

I'm 5 weeks into the transition and am sporting an awesome skunk stripe and I'm thinking in the near future hat's will become my new best friend.

In the meantime I apologize for staring but I'm now obsessed with seeing how many women have let their hair go natural. It's kind of like when you are pregnant, you just keep seeing pregnant women everywhere you go.

And to my sisters - keep on rocking your gray/white/salt'n pepper hair!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Sounds awesome! It's nice to be decided on these sorts of things. Don't mind me..always interested in hair :)

Susan said...

Hi Trudy!
Just found your blog and enjoyed seeing the photos of you and is it your sisters who are rocking the silver hair?? See what we have to look forward to? YES!!!

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...