Friday, July 10, 2009

A Very Productive Friday


This is how my Friday went:

Woke up at 4:00 a.m., puzzled as to what day of the week it was. Figured out it was Friday and that I would have to get up for work, went back to sleep until 6:00 a.m.

Out of bed, showered and out the door by 6:30. Quick stop at McD's (breakfast burritos are 1.00 and they have the best chocolate milk). Arrived at office did some work till meeting started at 8:00 a.m. From 8:00 to 1:30 p.m. I was in day three of a meeting. It was a requirements gathering workshop for a new computer system. It was fun, but it's what we call a brain drain.

A little more work at the office then home by 3:15 to get my computer up and running in time for a 3:30 meeting which ended up taking place at 5:00 p.m.

Then it was open three days worth of mail, make dinner, a trip to Walgreen's and Top Foods, do the dishes, mop the kitchen floor, clean the bathroom.

Ahhhh, all done now. Time to go to bed so I'll be refreshed in the morning for the Kent Cornucopia Days 5K. Then in the afternoon it's off to the carnival and street fair with our 8 year old grand-daughter.

I love summertime!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Wow! You are ultra productive. Aww, I'm sad I won't be at Cornicopia days this year! Sad.

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...