Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Utah Trip - Starting with the Food!

I have to show you this great pizza I had for lunch at SeaTac airport. It was called Tutti Carne and had pepperoni and sausage with fresh basil, it was so good.

Then there was the Nachos from Porcupine Pub where we met our cousin Russell for dinner.


Then on my last day, Natalie and I went to Leatherby's for a good old fashioned ice cream sundae. She had the black and white and I ordered the white and tan sundae. It was almond ice cream and vanilla ice cream with carmel and chocolate toppings.

What? You don't eat fries with your ice cream?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Yummmmmmmmm! They all look so good!!!

Russell said...

And I'm here to tell you the Nachos were GREAT

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...