Sunday, April 12, 2009

Through the Eyes of a Three Year Old

Today in church we had our hands full with 6 three year olds. For the first time in over three months, two crayons attacked the chalkboard. They move so fast it was unavoidable.

The best thing today was when I looked at the only little girl in class and asked, "Did you mix the green and blue play dough together?" She smiled at me and said, "yes".
Then one of the little boys who surprisingly was listening when I asked her, looked over at her wads of blue and green play dough on the table and said, "it's the world".

Now how come I didn't see that?

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That's so cool. I'm glad you enjoy your calling.

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...