Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Road Trip

Tomorrow Wally and I begin our road trip to San Francisco. I am really looking forward to it. We will visit Bart and Autumn in Oregon. Meet Harper who is now three months old. Spend a couple of nights in San Francisco and hang out with Carla. On the way home we visit my friend Gail who just moved to Eugene, Oregon from Virginia. Great timing, except her furniture hasn't arrived yet!

We may drive a little along the coast, depending on how we're feeling by then. The weather should be great and I'm looking forward to a great trip.

I'll share pictures later. I bought my new digital camera about three weeks ago so I could learn how to use it, but let's just say I'll be bringing the instruction manual along, just in case.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...