Wednesday, June 4, 2008

House Project

Life has been busy and I haven't had time to get pictures posted until now. Wally has been working daily putting up the new siding, (me) painting and installing the new window. We still have to do a second coat of paint. In the pictures you'll see the blue masking tape which I haven't removed yet. We still have the section on the other side of the door to do with the new siding, windows and paint.
Before Picture
In WorkNew Paint, Old Window , Flowers in Bloom
New Window, Flowers in Bloom

2 comments:

Goldie said...

Nice job!

Sue said...

Like the batten, Dennis says "Is this a retro look?". Sue

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...