Tuesday, May 28, 2019

This is Now

The year is going by way too fast! It's almost June. The schools here have to go till the last week of June due to making up for snow days.

I've been doing some hiking, lots of walking, lots of baking and just having a lot of fun. There has also been a lot of spring cleaning yard work, putting in a small garden, planting flowers plus two trips to Utah in April and May.

I was able to spend Easter with Wayne and Andrea and the girls. It was so much fun. We had beautiful weather and we got to take the girls to an Easter egg hunt. Plus we got to ride the carousel downtown. We took lots of pictures in their Easter Sunday dresses.

St. George Children's Museum
 



My second trip to Utah was flying in to SLC to spend time with my sisters in Springville. We had a blast. We watched movies, ate, stayed up way too late talking, cleaned, went to a craft boutique, hung out with my daughter Natalie. Had a lot of fun.


I love a restaurant with scones on the menu for breakfast! Penny Ann's.



I must say I love spring time, the weather, the flowers, the rain. It's been great this year!








No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...