Friday, January 27, 2017

Christmas 2016


It is so hard to believe January is almost over. I thought I'd do a short Christmas post before next Christmas is here! Christmas just sneaks right up on us so quickly after Thanksgiving. We had Wally's family over on Christmas day for a nice afternoon of dinner, gift exchange, desserts and visiting.
This is the best picture of the bunch. Someday I'll round up all our Christmas family photos and put them all together. It's fun to see who is home for Christmas over the years.



This is just our second year with our artificial tree and I have to say I love it! It can be put up earlier and as was the case this year, taken down later! And no more spilling water on the carpet.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...