Sunday, May 3, 2015

Making Progress

I've recently been able to open up my 10 lb. and 15 lb. incentive envelopes. Sometimes I forget it's my own money that is providing the goodies. It's a lot of fun. And I'm very glad I wrote notes to myself.

For the 10 lb. envelope Natalie included a DSW gift card and a Kohl's gift card.





I bought some really cute beige shoes with the gift card, a 10.00 coupon and some extra cash.





At Kohl's I bought my first Kitchen Aid mixer. It was on sale, I had a 30% coupon and a 25.00 gift card, plus a 30.00 mail in rebate. I was happy with what I paid for it. And to top that off they gave me Kohl's cash to spend this week! It's still in the box but will get used this week.




For the 15 lb. incentive envelope I received a Barnes and Noble gift card which I promptly loaded to my online account. I like to buy Nook books to read at the gym.


I still have 3 envelopes to go, 20 lb., 25 lb. and 30 lb. I'm taking it slow and steady hoping to make it permanent.

Do you have a fitness goal this year you are working on? Do you need to refocus on that goal? Now's the time to do it.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Super cute shoes and you'll love your mixer. Great motivators.

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...