Tuesday, May 27, 2014

On a Roll

I purchased a sweet little Nikon film camera from a Facebook friend in Ohio. It belonged to her husband who hadn't used it in years. She was cleaning and helped him get rid of it. I'm so hoping he was in on it. She included a flash attachment which I've never used before. I shot a roll of film the last few days and had it put on a CD. Yes, you can still buy film. This camera was one of the first plastic bodies Nikon made so it's really light weight. I do have some manual reading to do to fully understand how to use it. Here are a few of my first photos. Most shot on automatic, a couple on manual.





My attempt at something.



No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...