Monday, May 20, 2013

Do-Over Part Two

First my daughter corrected me. Her wallpaper wasn't polka dots it was small pink hearts. Here is the room now with a bed, the quilt is temporary but does fit nicely in the room.

The four wall plaques were a bargain at Kohl's. Retail 21.99 each, on sale for 10.99, then add my 30% off coupon and I had to get them at that price.

The giraffe sculpture was given to my by my sister years ago. We had it in our room for quite awhile. This is a perfect location for it.

The doll buggy was given to me in 1963 or 1964 by our neighbor lady who had a family of all boys. She had it when she was a little girl.





1 comment:

Rachael said...

That is the cutest little stroller. I love that you kept it!

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...