Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Night Smackdown

Friday nights at our house consist of Wally watching wrestling and me sitting at the computer. I had intended to write on my blog tonight but got carried off to the world of Facebook and Pinterest. And just now I looked at the clock and it's just about 10 pm. At 10 pm the wrestling is over and I normally clean up the kitchen then go to bed.

But I decided to write a quick blog anyway. Besides tomorrow is Saturday and I can clean the kitchen up in the morning.

I thought of something to add to my life list today. I left the office at lunch time to run an errand in Bellevue. That involves driving across Lake Washington on I-90. I watched people on their bicycles going across the bridge. How fun would that be? I have no idea how many miles it is or even where you start. But that sure would be a fun thing to do.

Also in celebration of the Seattle Center's 50th anniversay, they have put in some new rides and a zip line. Yep a zip line. Something I have yet to do. That is also on my list.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...