Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The First 8 Days

Last week, after working from home for three years we all returned to the office. What a big adjustment to my schedule that has been.

Here are some of the things that have happened in those 8 work days:

Carpooled - 2 times
Ate biscuits and gravy for breakfast from the cafeteria - 2 times (how can I resist?)
Bought lunch from the cafeteria - 3 times
Put coins in the vending machine - 2 times (both times on the way out the door before driving home, a really bad habit, in case you were wondering it was a Twix and red licorce)
Skipped the gym - 1 time
Took treats to work - 2 times (brioche bread and sugar cookies)
Walked at lunch time - 4 times
Ran into people in the building that I've known for years - many times

3 comments:

amy welch said...

If you're going to eat from the vending machine those are two pretty good things to get! :)

Jacks said...

Sounds like you are having fun.

Youngs said...

you're so good walking at lunchtime - i need to be better about getting up and moving!

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...