Monday, December 20, 2010

What to Do

The other day as I was procrastinating, I was thinking that most everything I do falls into these categories: what I want to do, what I need to do and what I actually end up doing.

Some evenings I want to do absolutely nothing, maybe knit in front of the TV. What I need to do is usually clean up the kitchen, maybe some laundry. Sometimes what I actually end up doing is sitting at the computer.

I guess I just have to find the balance in the needs and the wants and then throw in some of the "whatever I do is just fine" and be satisfied.

1 comment:

Aaron and Julie said...

AMEN!!! I feel the exact same way. When you find a good solution let me know. ; )

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...