Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hair Update - 4 Months

Well, this week it will be four months since I last colored my hair. I have had three hair cuts in that time. You can see the growth at my part and on the sides. So far I like what I see growing in, it's just taking such a long time.

At this rate I figure it'll probably be about 4 to 6 more months before it's all transitioned. The pictures help me see reality which sometimes is different than what I see in the mirror.


To see my transition photos in one spot visit the Going Gray Looking Great website.

2 comments:

Jacks said...

I like the hair. It looks really cute all curly.

Goldie said...

So pretty!

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...