Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Heart Hula Hoops

Last Saturday I am sitting on the plane in my aisle seat as the other passengers are boarding. The people lined up down the airplane aisle had come to a standstill. A young woman probably in her early 20's was standing right next to me carrying two small brightly colored rings. They looked too small to be hula hoops.

But I asked her anyway. Turns out she custom made her hula hoop so that she could take it apart and transport it in two smaller sections because she takes it everywhere with her. And when I asked her if it was weighted, she said it was not because she uses hers to do tricks.

I truly admire people like her.

Check out this guy.
I guess I better dust off the old hoop and get practicing!

1 comment:

Aaron and Julie said...

I love hula hoops too!! Thats very neat!!

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...