Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blog Stalking

I just love reading all of your blogs.
It's so much fun to see what everyone is up too, how the kids are growing,
what new thing you're learning to do.
I view blogs of people I know.
And I view blogs of total strangers who allow me a glimpse into their lives.
Is it fun because it's not my life?
Or is it fun because perhaps I have something in common with that person?
Did you know you can have things in common with a person you've never met?
Sometimes when I read about other people's interests, loves and activities,
it sparks something in me and I think,
Yeah, I like that too, or I could do that, or that looks like fun.
Thanks for sharing it all.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm the same way. I think it's so fun! Blogs are so neat because they can be really personal and fun for strangers too.

Dawn said...

Rachael and I have become buddies through our blogs. (o: It can actually be very addicting. Now you can use it in your new calling...keep your finger on the pulse of the sisters by reading their blogs. (o: (congrats on that calling by the way)

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...