Friday, March 13, 2009

Sunshine on My Shoulders

Makes me happy. You've got to be old like me to remember that John Denver song! First of all it was Friday, gotta like that. Second I got my raise today and third we did out taxes and we get a refund.
And we went out to lunch after getting our taxes done.

Then this afternoon I got my bicycle out of the storage shed, dusted it off and put some air in the tires. Then I did a short trip (only 3 miles round trip) to go to Curves to work out. My bike has way too many gears and before I left the neighborhood the chain fell off when I was shifting. I was able to get it back on and go on my merry way. It was great being outdoors.

No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...